LT Marine 8′ Cockpit Harpoon Designed for those fishermen on a budget who need a simple cockpit harpoon to get the job done that won’t break the bank. Packed with many features and L.T. Marine(Laurel Tool & Engineering Co., Inc) innovations these harpoons are high quality without a high price.
These harpoons are balanced and have ample weight at the for end of the harpoon to drive the dart home.
Available in 8′ one and 2 piece, and 10′ two piece configurations. Made from proven quality American certified materials, our harpoons come with a lifetime warranty against material and manufacturing defects. They are 100% manufactured in house at our facility in the state of Connecticut.
- The 8′ one and two piece models weigh 7 lbs. With the dart shaft removed the one piece harpoon measures in at 6.5 feet and can be stored in a gunwale rod holder.
- The 8′ and 10′ two piece units come standard with a storage bag.
- The 8′ and 10′ two piece models are true two piece design. The head, end cap, and coupler are permanently attached and sealed with o rings to prevent water intrusion and corrosion in a saltwater environment.
- 2 lb head made from marine grade 316 Stainless Steel, with recessed threads to prevent stuck dart shafts and striped threads for the when big fish roll over.
- The handle is 1″ Diameter 6061-T6 aluminum with a rough textured non slip grip to aid in handling/throwing. Diamond hard Mil-A-8625 Type 3 hard coat anodized finish to prevent corrosion.
- 7/16″ diameter dart shaft made from marine grade 316 stainless steel measuring 18″ long. Turned down to accept traditional 3/8 bronze harpoon darts. Come with our harpoon dart retention system designed by Laurel Tool & Engineering Co., Inc, which keeps the harpoon dart from inadvertently sliding off the dart shaft if you get slack in the harpoon dart line.
- End cap made from marine grade 316 stainless steel with Stainless Steel with Eye-bolt for rigging.
- The harpoon comes rigged with a traditional bronze tuna dart available rigged with Dyneema Rope, or vinyl coated stainless steel cable with nicopress crimps.
- 100% Made in the USA with a Lifetime Warranty against material and workmanship defects.
LT Marine 8′ Cockpit Harpoon